Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 05:12:52 AM

Author Topic: CSIO/IP-A WARNING  (Read 7531 times)

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
Re: CSIO/IP-A WARNING
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 10:12:32 PM »
DO NOT BUY !!!!   I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING WITH MINE ,EVEN DIFFERENT COMPUTERS. ALL I CAN GET IS "CONECTION FAILED". I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THE MANUAL SAYS TO DO. WHEN YOU TRY TO UPLOAD FIRMWARE IT SAYS "NO DEVICE FOUND".I EVEN HAD TO MAKE A NEW CROSS OVER CABLE ,THE ONE THEY SENT WAS WIRED WRONG(TWO WIRES CROSSED)THERE IS ALSO NO SUPPORT. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Strange....
I test it direct ; with modem, under win 8.1;win 7 ultimate; 64 bits & 32 bit; work perfect, think you need first to speak with them (provider) first, I m pretty sure they will find/have one solution for you,
after any questions/mail they answer me on second day (maximum), so no worry....about.

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 06:46:09 AM »
Also, when you send support emails to companies and don't get a reply, check your email spam folder. I see this happen all the time, where people get my emails, but they are in their spam folder.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 07:09:11 AM »
Another reason could be that 1-2 Mai are from some countries free.....
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 06:29:59 AM »
Hope you got it solved, I have the ip-s and its been great so far.

When you say the cable was wired wrong, you mean it was a standard (patch) cable ? just asking because a crossover cable is supposed to have two wires switched around so that it can talk direcly with the computer without a switch in between.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:33:54 AM by ack1 »
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 06:58:47 AM »

I have sent the controller back to be checked out. the cable was wired almost like a crossover cable , but a couple wires were wrong.I checked it against the manual. that was no problem I just made one.I hope to hear back from them soon. I didnt get any lights from the controller , it has something wrong with it. I like how its set up ,so i hope to use it. but if they want me to pay more money i will go with a different controller.

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 03:54:39 AM »
I too had a ip/a with some weird volt issues.
But within 48 hours of my first email there was a
New one on the way. They just ask me to send the old one
Back this was all on there dime too. They will make it right
I believe
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:56:40 AM by pitchblack »
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 06:07:26 AM »
well i had to send them a video of the problem , like they didnt believe me. I waited a week with no response from them. I called and they did set up a pickup date. I sent it out , that was three weeks ago . have not heard from them.i am about to go with a different controller.