Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:23:59 PM

Author Topic: sympton and cure section  (Read 4762 times)

docltf

sympton and cure section
« on: April 21, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
for a lot of us newbies a cure section would be great.the manual is now way behind mach3.
there are a lot of check box's in mach3 and not to many why and why not explanations.some you
catch on to real quick and some you don't.

bill
Re: sympton and cure section
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »
my question is ,why the axis pins numbers change , example , if i put in x axis : step pin 2 ,dir pin 3 , and start milling, the machine goes ok ,but after some time pass , the axis stop moving but the dispay show movement, when i chek the ports and pins box, it has change to step pin 4, dir pin 2 ,so the step pin ,always increase in 1 unit? no mather if i put other pin numbers

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,668 2,668
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 02:57:05 PM »
What version of mach are you using?

Graham.
Without engineers the world stops

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 05:38:55 AM »
Mamfred,
   I think you need to download the latest version. Sounds like you missed something in the download.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »
 my version is mach3  v1.90.038, i have trying the late today  download and happend the same.i check using kcam 4 and ninos cadcam and works ok, i check the parallelport , and is ok, so is not a hardware problem, i reset my harddrive and reinstall windows,just in case, but still the error,very drastic measure but i want to run this software anyway, :)
so what could be:(   ????
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:33:21 AM »
You need to get Rev 2.00.06X and it will fix your problem...
or it could be a problem with your license file... if you would like you can send me your license file offlist ans I will test it with the license generator.Please mail your license file to "license AT machsupport.com" and I will help you with the problem.

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com