Hello Guest it is April 17, 2024, 08:57:09 PM

Author Topic: Payment options for Mach3 (getting no response via email, so asking here)  (Read 4271 times)

Forgive me for asking this in General Forum.

I can not use my credit card to purchase Mach3 license (for some reason, most North American card processing providers decline transaction, even if all card/holder details are correct - I have no such troubles with European card processors). I also can't use PayPal, because my country is not listed on PayPal country page (so I can't create an account).

I have sent 2 mails, in past 3 days, to Mr. Fenerty (on email address which is specified under "Contact" menu link on website), but I've received no response.

I wonder if someone from ArfSoft can contact me via email (or PM, if you can't obtain my email address from forum registration), in order to discuss payment options (via bank transfer, most likely, but I'd need an invoice first, so I need someone from ArtSoft to contact me)?

I really apologize for posting this here, but I am desparate :) Machine has arrived and is assembled, and 1,000 lines limit is driving me and machine crazy, and I'd like to purchase the license asap.

Thank you.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Someone will be contacting you soon, Art is on vacation.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
Someone will be contacting you soon, Art is on vacation.

Brett

Thank you very much. I kind of suspected they might not be around, but... desparation to get Mach3 license was stronger :)

Thanks once again (you can close/delete the thread now, if you wish).
You have a mail in your box about this :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com