Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:09:22 AM

Author Topic: Monitoring Outputs  (Read 3524 times)

Offline mhdale

•  130 130
  • Knowledge is the Treasure.
    • View Profile
    • Black Dragon Technologies
Monitoring Outputs
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »
Hello all, I hope this post is in the appropriate place. I have been sifting through posts and the customize wiki to see if there is any relevant information for me, unfortunately I have had no luck. I was wondering if there is a built in OEM code for a LED which monitors an output above 6. There are outputs up to 20 or so but I cant find any information on a related LED for them.  Basically I want to see if the Output is active or not I have a diagnostic screen showing all my inputs and outputs and the output buttons will toggle an output on and off, and the appropriate LED will light, but anything above 6 does not seem to have any OEM codes for them so my LED's stay sadly dark. Am I missing something? If anyone has the magic numbers for outputs 7 to 16 they would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Monitoring Outputs
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »
There is a work around:

Put buttons on your diagnostic page that toggle on/off User Led's 7-20 that represent your Outputs you want to toggle.

Then in a Macro pump: (this scans at 10/sec)

If GetUserLED(1001) then
ActivateSignal(OUTPUT1)
End If

If GetUserLED(1002) then
ActivateSignal(OUTPUT2)
End If

fun times

Offline mhdale

•  130 130
  • Knowledge is the Treasure.
    • View Profile
    • Black Dragon Technologies
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 11:33:22 PM »
Poppabear, Thanks for the post! I did something similar I created a button that toggled a User LED on the screen. I wanted to stay away from using the macropump. I am sure there is a reason those inputs are not as simple as 1-6 if anyone knows I would love to know as well out of curiosity.

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »
I did a plugin a while back, under finished  plugins, it maps User LEDs to all the Missing LEDs for the Outputs and inputs, comes with a modified OEM Mach3 screen set, the new LEDs are added to the Diagnostic page.

scott
fun times