Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:49:44 AM

Author Topic: Point to Point conversational Modual  (Read 3543 times)

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Point to Point conversational Modual
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »
HIYA Ron Have you given any thought as to creating a point to point conversational modual In the mill Wizard. It is where you program one point at a time such as a G1 line from point XxYx to point *********Yxx. Same with an arc  G2 line start point end point radius.

Would be very handy addon to the wizard. I have a version of it running in Mach3 and at times it is VERY handy to have for the odd shapes and features. You can set down with a print and in minutes have it programmed.

Just a thought, (;-) TP
Re: Point to Point conversational Modual
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 05:39:43 PM »
Yes, something like that is almost ready to release. I added regular polygons a while ago, I can cut inside, on the line or outside and pocket any polygon. Then I added a polyline finction. You have a grid control and can enter points which describe the polyline. You can also specify arcs, with the center, radius or a point on the arc. Again you can cut inside, line, outside or pocket. This can also handle islands in the pockets. it is all working now, I just have to finish the little drawing box that shows what you are entering.

It should be ready to release 'real soon now'

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: Point to Point conversational Modual
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 08:41:06 PM »
That is GOOD NEWS (;-)

(;-) TP