Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 10:07:57 PM

Author Topic: Called Code in Code M executed only at the end ? why ?  (Read 1896 times)

Offline MMM

•  2 2
    • View Profile
Called Code in Code M executed only at the end ? why ?
« on: November 05, 2014, 09:02:06 AM »
Hello,

I have a Code M which is called Inside another Code M (this was working Under Windows XP in my old Mach3 correctly) , but since I reinstalled my Mach3 Under Win7 (32 bit) the encapsulated CodeMs are executed only at the end of the outer Code M ?!

Any configuration about this ?

My case is as follows:

I have a toolchanger, a macro to open the chuck, one to clean the chuck, one to stop cleaning, one to close the chuck.
Now the Tool Change Macro I had did the following : move to the free place, open the chuck, clean the chuck, close the chuck ... move to the next position, open the chuck, move to the tool, and close the chuck , ... then move to init pos ...

Before this worked allready ...

Now with my new installation Under Win 7 and with newer release of Mach3 I have the movements all executed and after the last movement all inner macros for opening closing cleaning ... are executed after all moves are done   :o

Any ideas why this behaviour changed ?

Thanks for some quick help because now I can't run my Mach3 anymore !

Best regards

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: Called Code in Code M executed only at the end ? why ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 06:29:16 PM »
It is all a timing problem with the New FAST PC and Mach3 CB macro. 

SHow us an example of the code you are running . You may be able to rewrite it to better control the timing issues.

(:-) TP