Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:07:53 PM

Author Topic: CS-Labs Distributor  (Read 3142 times)

CS-Labs Distributor
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:11:42 PM »
Any of you guys know if there is a US distributor for CS-labs products?  I looked on there website but didn't see any.  Didn't have much luck trying to place an order online either.

Thanks
CS-Labs Distributor
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 04:32:22 PM »
Hi Jugster,
I found dealing with CS-Labs directly to be great. Emailed them asking for a quote. Received a reply within 24 hours. Paypal'd money and items dispatched 2 days after that. Quick delivery. Had only 1 hurdle with prox sensors and emailed them on a Monday night and had a reply Wednesday night, sorting it out. I'm in Australia. So US shouldn't be a problem. If you like I can PM you the sales and marketing managers details.

Alan
Re: CS-Labs Distributor
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »
Alan,

I tried to do an online purchase last night. When I got up this morning I had a text message from them and we had the issue resolved pretty quickly. Hope there products are as good as there service!!!!  Not sure how long it will take to get here, but I can't wait!!!!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:16:21 PM »
Which did you go for, the IP-M, -S or -A. ?
Hood
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 07:31:57 PM »
I went with IP-M.  My drives were capable of analogue and my heart was, but my check book fell just short!!!  I think all of us on here are on a tight budget!!!! LOL
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 07:33:22 PM »
I'll have an IP-S or A one day though.  Just don't tell my wife!!!!!!!!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 07:53:40 PM »
Ha ha I know all about that, when I have money it doesnt last long, just splashed out on a new vice (vise for USA) for the Chiron  the last week and have just bought a load of VDI tool holders for the big lathe. Dont even have a VDI turret on the lathe yet but the plans are drawn and manufacture of it, on the Chiron, will happen soon I hope :)

Hood
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »
Scratch one project off the list and add five more!!!! :)