Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 05:46:10 AM

Author Topic: arduino for switch and led inputs  (Read 4417 times)

arduino for switch and led inputs
« on: September 05, 2014, 01:49:19 AM »
Hi there, I am new to this forum but I have spent a bit of time looking for a sketch for an arduino to allow me to use it as a modbus interface.

When I have been reading posts there seems a lot of people say how they have everything working but I can not see a working example.

I have downloaded Shilling's code, altered it to work on the new IDE but could not get it to talk to the Mach software

I have downloaded zafarsalam's code and the FRO / spindle works fine but no digital inputs or outputs. I also followed mrprecise44 tutorial on how to alter zafarsalams code to use inputs, this sort of worked it took the inputs in as a holding register and I could not get it to act as a switch in brains.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me, I would realy like digital inputs and outputs , 0-5v out and 2 0-5 in. I am wanting to use either a arduno uno or mega,

I would like the arduino code and a sample of the brain and the modbus setting.

Again I would really appreciate some help with this

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
Re: arduino for switch and led inputs
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 03:15:08 AM »
there's a couple more changes needed to get shillings codes working on on the new arduino ide it works fine for the ide at the time shilling wrote his codes try changing to that. I would give you what I did but that computer got the win8 lock virus on it so I cant get at it.
Re: arduino for switch and led inputs
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »
thanks daniell
I'll try an old ide,but i would appreciate any help you (or anyone) could give me.

Thanks

Tony...