Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:05:45 PM

Author Topic: ref all home in mach3, i install a home switches but machine down't stop only s  (Read 2863 times)

???
Hi i need help for ref all home in mach3, i install a home switches but machine down't stop only slow motor, only stop when turn off when touched and released.
I can also only have one button instead of the ref all the home work if you want it to do again I have to restart the mach3.
What is the problem? can someone help me?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
If you attach your xml I will have a look at your config to see if there is a problem there.
The  buttons on the Diagnostics page to reference each axis individually.
Hood
thanks for the help, i attach the backup file xml if not this file please tell me and i send other file, i are new in mach3 i donĀ“t know if have a function to export a xml configuration file. thanks  ;D
Helder Neves

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
You are using a pirate version of Mach.
Hood
yes, i installed version of ebay seller me send because i think work best with plugin ddum5 breakout board.

i wanted test all parts of machine before buy license genuine. this problem i have is fixed with original license?

if resolve i buy now. I not have much money so i will buy in final complete machine mach3 license.

one more question in spindle cw ccw outputs i have #output 1 for cw #output 2 for ccw, i start de spindle and both relays are triggered ! sorry for my english.

Helder Neves
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:48:04 AM by blackdebian1 »

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
The demo version of Mach is very generous in the features it allows you to use. These features are more than adequate to make sure your setup is happy with Mach and for you to do most testing you would require.
There are a few limitations  such as the max line count of G Code, Run From Here is disabled  and threading in Turn is disabled but apart from them it is fully functional.

I suggest you delete your Mach3 folder and download and install Mach from Artsoft and run it in Demo mode.
Hood