Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:17:42 AM

Author Topic: video tutorials  (Read 7291 times)

video tutorials
« on: March 25, 2007, 06:31:24 PM »
Gidday to all from downunder (New Zealand) I have just purchased a Syil/Seig CNC mill and Mach 3 - I have downloaded a couple of the video tutorials - and they are really excellent. I want to download more but lately I have not been able to succeed. - I always get the message - unavailable at this time - try again later etc.  Does anyone know it the site is currently offline, overloaded, has another link, or maybe there is a problem at my end?  Cheers.

Hood

Re: video tutorials
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:41:59 PM »
Its working fine for me, just right click on the download button and "save as" and it works fine.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 08:16:32 PM »
Thanks Hood. It might be my slow ISP connection not connecting quickly enough - and the windows message is just a defaul message for failed connection. I will pop down to an internet cafe with afaster speed and download to CD.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 12:24:36 AM »
Tried at internet cafe and same problem - window "internet explorer cannot download from artsoft..etc - try again later " ? could it be a New zealand thing?

I did download 2 originally - and can download videos fron other sites now - weird.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 12:36:40 AM »
I had the same thing happen. I tried Mozille Firefox and it worked weird.  :-\
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 01:45:24 AM »
I tried downloading Flashplayer and Erfanview - in case that might help - but no joy - but thats only playback anyway - i just cannot download the files?

Hood

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 02:26:08 AM »
I was using Opera so have just tried again with IE and again its working fine, just to make sure, you are right clicking on the download for the video and choosing "save target as" ?

Hood
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 06:14:37 AM »
yes - right click - save target as. Been doing that. Just sucessfully downloaded a video from www.discoveringengineering.org as a check - no problems.
But the Machsupport videos gets the IE "cannot download" I need to learn about Homing and Referencing.

cliffh

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 08:24:25 AM »
Hey guys, I just checked and had the same results as Hood, no problems. When did you fellows register? I wonder if this has something to do with it and if the recent server transfer has anything to do with it.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Hood

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 02:21:29 PM »
cliffh
 If your email can handle 25Meg I will send it to you if you PM me your email address. If not then I could probably send it in several messages by using winRar to split it up.
Hood