Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 03:28:39 PM

Author Topic: Y ok but A (slave) only ok coming to me A motor will not reverse  (Read 2389 times)

Hello,

As you see I'm new here and trying to search but though I would post problem too.

In a nutshell all has been working fine for 5 months then last weekend... Ain't that how all stories start???

Anyways I'm running mach 3 on my plasma table.  Problem is in Y/A (slave) works great coming to me but when you go to the back of the table the "A" motor still turns forward, it will not reverse.  Have been through my setting more then a few times, checked wires, etc...

Anyone point me in another direction I will be glad to read or listen.

Thanks in advance,
Jason
Re: Y ok but A (slave) only ok coming to me A motor will not reverse
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 12:04:06 AM »
BTW, I'm sure I left out some important info but talking CNC/Mach 3 is very new to me.  :-\

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 01:16:29 AM »
Try reloading an XML from the backup that dates back to when it was working. I find here occasionaly it corruopts the Current XML and then MACH3 is confused.   AND it fdoes exactly as you discribe on the Plasma table here.  ALSO once it is working COPY the XML and store it in a safe place. JUST in case.

(;-)TP
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 01:33:40 AM »
Try reloading an XML from the backup that dates back to when it was working. I find here occasionaly it corruopts the Current XML and then MACH3 is confused.   AND it fdoes exactly as you discribe on the Plasma table here.  ALSO once it is working COPY the XML and store it in a safe place. JUST in case.

(;-)TP

I see the backup XML file be was really unsure how to reload from the backup.  First time...