Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:25:54 AM

Author Topic: Moving the BackgroundJog.jpg  (Read 4435 times)

Moving the BackgroundJog.jpg
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:47:25 PM »
I've looked around, but can't find any info- or a way- to put the BACKGROUNDJOG Pendant on the Left side of the Mach3 screen. I'd like to not cover the toolpath screen with it. As always, any assistance is greatly welcomed!

Bob
"For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

UNKNOWN

Offline JMF

•  62 62
    • View Profile
Re: Moving the BackgroundJog.jpg
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »
I believe that this is hard coded and cannot be changed.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 03:26:12 PM »
That's what I'm starting to think! On the other hand, if I'm making a new page and putting that "picture" on it, I don't see why it is any different than building the other pages.
"For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

UNKNOWN
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
Hey Bob, if you just TAB the pendant for a brief period, you could just add the toolpath window to that page.
You can then hit TAB, drag the edge all the way to the left, hit TAB again to close it NOW, you have to hit tab again and drag once more, then , from then on it will always open the pendant where you want. Just need to do it 2 times for some strange reason.
This is what it would look like.
You could add whatever else you might want.
Russ
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 04:07:25 PM »
Russ,
Thanks! I'll give it a try tonight as I'm headed out right now. I appreciate the help!
Bob

UNKNOWN

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »
Page 50 is a special page, and always opens and closes from the right side. There's no way to change it.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 05:44:47 PM »
Ok, thanks!
Bob

UNKNOWN