Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:30:59 PM

Author Topic: Download  (Read 3878 times)

Download
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:05:29 AM »
I'm about to buy Mach3. How many times do I have to purchase Mach3 & Conversational Wizards to be able to use them on my dedicated PC, in my office & at home on another PC (3 locations in all) ?

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Download
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:04:27 AM »
Brain is the one to ask.

Common sense says: If you are the only one using it at those three places then One lic., but if two or three people are using it at each location, then One for each computer.
fun times

Hood

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Art has said in the past that you need a license for the computer that runs the CNC machine and that he has no issues with you using the same license to use on your office or home computers if they are not running a machine.
Hood
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 05:19:06 PM »
Thanks Guys. I'm the only one here so unless a burglar decides to do some work for me there'll only be one user. So I burn an .exe file to CD & load on 3 locations ? Not sure how the Conversation Wizard will load on my other PCs.
Apologies for asking such basic questions but some of us are illigerate.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:47:22 PM »
You can use it on anything that is not making money :)

If you are running a shop and making money you need to have a license on every machine.

Also if you need to install it in the home computer so you can test your programs.. I am okay with that. Giving your license to your friend is out :( If we figure it out we kill your license file and you will have to buy a new one (It has happened in the past).

Hope that helps
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 06:25:18 PM »
Thanks Brian. Just me using it. Love your software. Prbly could have achieved my needs with the trial but want to support your efforts so I've bought it. regards, Andy.