Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 04:43:35 PM

Author Topic: Help i put liscense in the root directory and it still doesn't work  (Read 6548 times)

Help i put license in the root directory and it still doesn't work!!!

I recently bought the wizards, installed them in the root directory, and it still won't let me run them. It say i can view them but nothing else.

I am sure it is something i am doing wrong. Can someone walk me through where i am going wrong? Thanks

Legion
Re: Help i put liscense in the root directory and it still doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »
The license should be in the Mach3 directory- C:\Mach3\WizLic.dat

The newfangled set should be in C:\Mach3\Addons\Newfangled\Newfangled.set

Do you also have  A Mach license? The wizards wont work unless you have it.

ron ginger
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »
Yes i was emailed a liscense by them. Yes i have a legal Mach 3 i got with my syil x3. I was unaware that i had to download a newfangled set, i was under the impression they were already installed
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
Yes, the newfangled set is included in the Mach package. You do not normally have to install it.

If you click the help menu, then the About MAch item does your name show in the licensed to box? or does it show demo?
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 05:26:33 PM »
I have a liscense i downloaded. I thought i put it in the right place. When i bring up help it says its liscensenced to Michael Zanandrea. Thats not me. DId i put the mach liscense int he wrong place?
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
If it shows a name instead of 'Demo Version' then the license file is in the right place. However, something is very strange about your license- you will have to contact Art to get that fixed. Tell him what name you see and how you got the license. He is the only one that can fix license problems. Write to him directly at fenerty@artofcnc.ca
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »
thanks