Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:56:14 AM

Author Topic: Any mach 3 experts in NJ?  (Read 2099 times)

Any mach 3 experts in NJ?
« on: December 21, 2013, 01:40:31 AM »
Hello All,
             I have recently purchased a single spindle 4x8 router.  I have no documentation for the machine.  I am slowly muddling my way through the configuration but would love to pay someone to help expedite the process.  I am able to jog all the axis's.  I do think I have the correct tuning for the stepper motors.  I am a little unsure how to assign the proper communications to the limit switches.  If I jog the x axis till it touches the limit, is this the x-- absolute 0 or x home?.  I also need some understanding on how the spindle is setup to be controlled by the mach.   I would be grateful if someone who has configured a 3 axis machine from start to finish could. walk me through a sequence.  I have been searching and reading this forum and watching the tutorials and have made progress.  I could cut the configuration time down considerably with some knowledgeable guidance.  In the event that there is not a local expert.  Could someone please offer me how they went through their initial setup?  Hood has been very insightful, However I don't think he wants to come to New Jersey to aid in my setup.  Any insight is greatly appreciated-Thanks-Joe   
Re: Any mach 3 experts in NJ?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 08:09:51 AM »
where in NJ ????
Re: Any mach 3 experts in NJ?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 10:00:54 AM »
I am located in Berkeley Heights Nj