Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:46:44 AM

Author Topic: JogOn does not work, No jog while running  (Read 2788 times)

JogOn does not work, No jog while running
« on: October 05, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
Hello all,

I have a few different computers running Mach3, they work pretty well. One is not working like the others though, but I can't see why. I have a process where I want to run a program that calls a macro and  the macro jogs around a little bit detecting various edges, but this won't work. Also, in single step mode I can jog the x-axis while the program is running, so after various lines are executed I want to hit the manual jog button (the arrow keys on the keyboard) and jog to a new x position. Two systems we have do this just fine, one Mach3 system won't allow this, on this one whenever the program is running (but paused) jog does not work, with the keys or with JogOn() in VB script. I think I set all the config setting that have something to do with jogging the same, no luck. I used the same XML file on different systems, the jog feature works on two of them but not the ONE.
I can't find any settings that seem to affect this feature on any of the systems, the systems that will jog while running always will, the other one won't, ever.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hobie
Re: JogOn does not work, No jog while running
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:45:31 PM »
Was there ever a solution for this as I am having the same problem . . .