Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:52:32 AM

Author Topic: Program for saving, restoring, printing and checking profile data  (Read 3116 times)

Hello,
I added a print feature to MachProfile. MachProfile has now the following functionality:
Profile Comparison:
It compares two profile files and shows the differences,
you can search for Parameters, the search string may contain wild cards like  ? and *

Check ports and pins:
Shows all found parallel ports with their names and port address
shows the assigned pins and ports
shows errors  / warnings if doubled used, or wrong directed

Save params:
Saves the following files:
Addons, Fixtures, GCode, Macros, Profiles, ToolTable, Brains, Flash, License, Plugins, Subroutines, TurnAddons

Restore params:
Restores  the following files:
Addons, Fixtures, GCode, Macros, Profiles, ToolTable, Brains, Flash, License, Plugins, Subroutines, TurnAddons

Show params:
this function is obsolete

Show settings:
This function is new.
This function shows, or prints all settable parameters of Mach3 in some kind of screenshots of the Mach3 Config dialogs.
The buttons “Show” and “Print” work on the selected profile of the “Profile path”. Every dialog of the Mach3 Config menu is selectable.
The buttons “Print to file”, “Show from file” and “Print from file” give the opportunity to put data to a memory stick and print, or display them on another PC with MachProfile.

Please consider this function Beta. If you find some spelling errors, or weird behavior, it would be helpful, if I could have the profile and a short description of the problem.

Download: http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/index_eng.html
Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
Re: Program for saving, restoring, printing and checking profile data
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:28:49 AM »
Hi,

I released MachProfile V2 .10. In that Version I fixed an issue in the Actions -> Show Settings Toolsettings part.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Program for saving, restoring, printing and checking profile data
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 01:59:25 AM »
Excellent work Klaus, that looks like a really useful tool.

Tweakie.
PEACE