Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:02:42 AM

Author Topic: Here's Delcam Featurecam Mach3 Mill and Turn Post Processors  (Read 29995 times)

Hi all,

This is my first post. I'm using featurecam with a shopmaster patriot cnc mill/lathe. I was able to get posts from delcam and I'd like to share them. Enjoy. I'm a complete newbie with the cnc and I'm hoping to get some of my issues solved with the help of others on this forum. Thanks ahead of time.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Here's Delcam Featurecam Mach3 Mill and Turn Post Processors
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 08:11:06 AM »
Hi M5Boost,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for providing the post processors, should be most useful for those with FeatureCam.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 04:39:14 AM »
Hi form Cape town South Africa
My milling machine latest mach3(full) . Go on ebay mpg (Chinese)( xhc  hb04) only want to move
In +direction and not in the –direction. Have installed the program. Sorry my English not to good
Cheers Mitch

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 08:48:27 AM »
Hi Mitch,

Assuming you are using the Parallel Port then it may just be worth checking the voltage between an LPT axis Direction Signal pin and GND (pin 25) whilst jogging that axis in each direction.
The newer Parallel Ports use 3.3 Volt TTL logic and many of the cheap Chinese controllers like to see the older 5 Volt TTL logic signals.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 11:11:43 PM »
Hi Mitch,

Assuming you are using the Parallel Port then it may just be worth checking the voltage between an LPT axis Direction Signal pin and GND (pin 25) whilst jogging that axis in each direction.
The newer Parallel Ports use 3.3 Volt TTL logic and many of the cheap Chinese controllers like to see the older 5 Volt TTL logic signals.

Tweakie.

Thanks for your help.  I have found the problem.  Just about to dump the usb mpg (Chinese)( xhc  hb04) and I open it up to find that there were dry solder joint on the pc board. Re-solder it and it works perfect. All the buttons work like they were meant to. I hope this is to some help to people that have got some eBay stuff from “goodluck.com”
Cheers from sunny South Africa
Mitch Mitchell
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 06:19:31 PM »
Thanks for the post.  FeatureCAM's example post was giving me fits with Mach.  Your post works great.

Offline JDG3

•  19 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 10:29:12 AM »
There is a redirect virus in this file!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 04:47:38 AM »
Thanks for all a kind.., I have mastercam 2017, but i don't have post processor for Turning-Milling,,
Thanks all brother..