Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:12:28 PM

Author Topic: Will Trade Mach3 Training for an extra pair of hands on a rebuild job......  (Read 2981 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Will Trade Mach3 Training for an extra pair of hands on a retrofit job......

I am doing a retrofit on a BP2 (in the show your machines section).

I am getting to the point that I need an extra pair of hands to do things to the machine.

I would be glad to trade you Mach3 training, hour for hour, or teach you as we go on this machine.
your choice.  You would probably need to be within driving distance of "East, TN" area.
I am close to Knoxville and about 30 minutes north of it.

Email me at "poppabear(at)hughes.net if your interested, the need is immediate for the next,
two weeks or so.

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
"Your Kung-Fu is weak!".............
"Your Dragon Claw is no match for my Monkey Fist!!"
****Smack, poof, flutter, swish***  (guys flyin' around on strings with English accented voice overs complete with lips out of synch).

Yeap, noth'n like Kung-Fu Theater at 8pm on dish....
fun times
Scott what kind of hands do you need? Surgical or thumbs as all the digits?  ;D Specifically what are you needing done?
How many days.......since I don't live close to Knoxville but need to make a trip to South Carolina within 2-3 weeks, and could expedite the trip if necessary. I am good with my hands, have a working knowledge of Mach but need some deeper understanding. Like right now, I cannot for the life of me get my a axis reference switch to be recognized by Mach.

In addition, I have a personal reason to want to come to Knoxville.......something about my "brain"!

Mike Turner

Madcam demonstrator at the Mach Knoxville meet several yrs ago! It now has full 5 axis continuous capability
Scott pm me since that will send me an email.

Mike

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Mike,

PM sent to you........

thanks for replying,

Scott
fun times