Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:20:23 AM

Author Topic: Torch stopped working HELP!!!  (Read 2035 times)

Torch stopped working HELP!!!
« on: June 28, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »
I thought since the boss is on vacation I used the Mach3 with a NICE CUT table.(made in China)  I came back yesterday and tried using it again and the torch isn't coming on. It comes down like it's suppose to and touches off and then runs the program. Did I screw with the settings? I need help, I am not sure what I did. So, advice would be greatly appreciated. Please dumb things up for me, I'm not as cool as I thought.javascript:void(0);

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Torch stopped working HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
I have no idea about plasma but for those that do you will have to give some information. Things like make/model of machine and components or links to manuals would be the minimum.
It may be a config issue or a hardware issue but without knowing what they are dealing with it will be impossible to answer questions and try and advise.
Hood
Re: Torch stopped working HELP!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
The make of the table is a NICE CUT Model# NC-P1325.  I also failed to mention that a co-worker and I checked the torch to make sure it was still working by jumping it and it seems to ben working fine. So,I am sure that it is something in the settings that has changed. The machine moves as though it's processing the cut but the actual torch isn't coming on.