Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 06:36:02 AM

Author Topic: Not so sweet Cut Circle in Suite of HW  (Read 16190 times)

Re: Not so sweet Cut Circle in Suite of HW
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 02:17:41 PM »
Did not have any problem when ran the Wizard.  Nice circle, lead-in and lead-outs.

On a whim, I went back and ran the wizard again.  Found if I specified an inside cut and posted the code (but did not exit to Mach3) then realized I meant to do an outside cut (or vice-versa) and went back to the circle and changed to inside then posted and exited  to Mach3 the previous code was overlaid by the new cut.

Actually, I think this feature was built into the Wizard to enable code from one operation (say drilling a small circular hole pattern in a larger circular cut-out) to be added to code from a previous wizard.  But, I am not the designer of any of the Wizards so my explanation may not make any sense of be correct.

Maybe Ron Ginger or someone else can better answer your question.  You may want to post the errant code here so they can determine the problem

Bob@ BobsShop.  The more I play with Mach3 and LCAM the "betterer," I like it!
Re: Not so sweet Cut Circle in Suite of HW
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »
Indeed, it is an important feature of the NFS wizards that you can run several of them in sequence and build a complex program.  If you did not want one of the parts there is a way to list all the parts and to delete anyone of them. There are buttons to list and edit near the bottom of the main menu screen.