Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:56:10 PM

Author Topic: Looking for a plug  (Read 6790 times)

Looking for a plug
« on: May 01, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
Perhaps someone can help me identify this plug by Phoenix connect. Any info about where I might obtain another one of these would be welcome. Being, I hope, a standard CNC control connector I thought this might be the right place to ask. I want to connect a probe to my no name control box.

Thanks

Roger Muma

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
Re: Looking for a plug
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:57:32 PM »
to my no name control box.

Funny how no-name products also come with no support :)

Those look like the same plugs used on the Ethernet SmoothStepper for the power connection. Are you just wanting the male part shown in the picture? If so I think I have a few spares on hand I keep for the ESS boards.
Happy machining , Jeff Birt

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 04:51:51 PM »
Hi Jef,

Yes Just the plug as in the picture. If you could figure a price including mailing to Canada N6C 2R2 we could figure out how to get payment to you.

No name seemed easier than describing the ToolTech from Cyber-NC CNC that has long been out of business.

Thanks,

Roger Muma
roger@mumaharps.com

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 06:42:52 PM »
Roger, if you can cover shipping I can just drop one in an envelope. It should be relatively inexpensive to send by USPS Priority mail. I'll send details to you by email.
Happy machining , Jeff Birt

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 08:56:09 AM »
Thanks Jef,

I see I can pay you through PayPal. If I do that you will have my full address as well.

Roger