Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:39:00 AM

Author Topic: Driver Test problem - Not get strait line  (Read 3340 times)

Driver Test problem - Not get strait line
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:57:42 AM »
Hi Dears,

I am a newbie on that CNC world and starting to learn about this.
I have look the video tutorials from Mach3support about the driver test, I have done my drive test and didn`t get a strait line like said on video, he said to run a optmization.text but I can`t found it on mach3 folder, anyone know what I need to do now?

I have att the screen shot.

Many thanks.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Driver Test problem - Not get strait line
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 05:03:37 AM »
I don't know if it helps as it relates to WinXP but Optimization.txt is under the heading Documentation here http://www.machsupport.com/downloads.php

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:40:45 AM »
Thank you Tweakie.CNC, now I have a good strait line. :)
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 02:02:31 PM »
I'm having alot of difficulty with the Mach3 driver test. It consistently says "pulsing too fast" no matter what changes i make to my system. I uninstalled Quicktime, tried the special driver install in case my bios is the problem, and a few other changes such as changing my cpu speed from full to auto, etc. Nothing I do will make the driver test return a positive result. I also uninstalled and then reinstalled the pulse engine. I'm using an IBM A22m laptop with ubdated bios and other IBM updates for XP Pro.  Can anyone enlighten me on how to make this work?

Thanks, Yesmar
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 02:16:02 PM »
This is not working at all... I went to the link provided by Tweakie but it redirects to the Mach downloads, and there is no Documentation heading, thus no Optimization.txt file can be found there, and a search for that file returns nothing. WHere can the optimize file be found?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »
try here
ftp://anonymous@machsupport.com/ExtraInformation/Optomize.txt

Please note however laptops are not recommended/supported unless you are using an external controller.

Hood