Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 06:18:05 PM

Author Topic: PoBlocks  (Read 4811 times)

PoBlocks
« on: April 17, 2013, 06:31:29 AM »
Downloaded the latest software yesterday. , So I found this new little app in the development folder called PoBlocks . . . OMG OMG.  What a nice surprise. Having fun exploring without a manual , this is the most powerful tool I have ever used . . . Thanks everyone, great job, where should one post and look for info on the Poblocks system ? I have it running, it crash's alot, but the simple fix is to backup every 2 minutes. still don't get the 'shared' pins concept . . . i guess this type of app is what 'brains' was supposed to be ? ? , will it ever integrate with Mach3/4
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:34:42 AM by machiner »

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: PoBlocks
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 12:14:53 PM »
This is beta release of the software. It is still under development.
We are improving the stability of the software from release to release now (initial releases were mostly focused on implementing features).
Manuals, official support pages and documentation will come soon.
The focus during development was on usability and user-friendliness - the goal is that the software doesn't require a manual in order to use it.
Please send any bug reports to matevz_at_poscope_dot_com.

Regards,
Matevž, PoLabs
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:46:02 PM by NeoTO »
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: PoBlocks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:16:35 PM »
Shared data is a feature that (will) allows data exchange with third-party apps.
It mostly comes to life on PoKeys56E, where the shared data can be accessed via Modbus or be made available to Dashboard (web interface).
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope