Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 05:08:36 AM

Author Topic: witch line is the software during the runing?  (Read 9225 times)

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
Re: witch line is the software during the runing?
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 04:09:35 AM »
OK you need to update to a later version. I just checked when Brian did the reverse run fix and it was December last year. I don't know which version he first rolled it out in though.

I understand there are issues with the latest lockdown so you might want to go here and download 43.62 which I think is ok - maybe Hood will step in if I'm wrong.

Ian
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 04:50:40 AM »
Dear IAN
thank you for your supporting. and what about my other problem. for the on and off valve? in my flame cut machine and have problem for on and off the valve during the cycle start and revers run . i use M03 for turning on and M05 for turning off the flame fut in the start and end off the command line. it doesn't work in the revers run.and i cant control it.
thank you 

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 05:49:42 AM »
Hi  Bornaabzar,

You are perhaps trying to use Mach3 in a way for which it has not been designed.

Thinking about the M03 / M05 commands in your GCode - if they were to work, as is, during reverse run it would not be logical.

For example…

(Turn ON – Cut – Turn OFF) when in reverse run would be (Turn OFF – Cut – Turn ON).

I think this has been discussed before, in another thread, but if it was possible to reverse the active state of the spindle Output# pin only during a reverse run and also allow the M03 / M05 commands to execute during the reverse run then it could work logically correct.

Perhaps others will know if this is possible to achieve.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 07:47:17 AM »
I guess we need to ask the question: What is reverse run actually for? Maybe I'm missing something but in plasma at least we have the issue where the fire can go out for various reasons (none of them good) and therefore we want to back up a little and re-start from where we left off. For that we can use "run from here" or "reverse run". But that's it as far as I can see - why would we want to actually CUT backwards? (apart from anything else the "kerf to the left rule" would be violated).

So I guess the question bornaabzar is: WHY do you want to cut backwards?

Ian

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »
The idea of reverse cut is so WHEN the cutting hicups and you loose cut you can stop and backup to the restart point and continue the process. Used with an MPG in shuttlemode you can simply turn the MPG and it will backup thru the code.

BUT it was never really finished to work as OTHER controllers do it.  Normally the mpg would control direction forward/  reverse BUT in MAch3 you have to jump through HOOPS to use it . AND at some point it may LOOSE control(;-)

Just a thought(;-) TP

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
Dears
At first I don't want in the revers run cut backward and  yes you are write i want back little again and re start where we left off. but i want automatically turn on and off the flame.
we wrote some program by vb scribe and solve some parts of the problem. but because there is not way for Diagnosis the G0 in the vb scrip we can't find the way in the program.
please Guidance me for Diagnosis the G0 ( in the vb scribe or maybe some turn on LED when we are in the G0.)
I just want control automatic turn on or off the flame in the forward and back ward. (automatically in the  G0 command turn off and in the G1 command Turn on)

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »
I take it you want the flame to turn on and off by sensing whether mach is in G1/G2 mode or G0 mode.

Mach3 was never designed to be used that way . It follows standard Gcode convention that uses M3/M5 to turn ON/OFF the torch. How would you set pierce dwell that way in the gcode ??

Just a thought, (;-) TP
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 09:57:08 AM »
Dear TP
thank you. we use for the pierce Dwell G04. but i want know in Vb scribe is any way that we Diagnosis the current line is G0 or G01/G02/G03?

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
NOT that I am aware of. Even if you could the Gcode runs at kernal speed where as the Macro only runs at 10 times per sec. Nothing will stay in sync.

(;-) TP