Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:36:28 PM

Author Topic: Please help me for mach3 plugin  (Read 3412 times)

Please help me for mach3 plugin
« on: March 19, 2013, 08:30:06 AM »
Dear
I need help with the impact / engraving plugin for my laser.
I connect pin 8 to port 1 on dig.out. (Not a problem ack.low)
But when I upload a file in plugin laser non-stop working, does not draw a picture.
X-axis motor is in 157step 4500mm/min.25khz
please if anyone has teamviewer, knowing that you can set this up, let me know by mail juumlaa@gmail.com.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me for mach3 plugin
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 11:58:34 AM »
Hi Jumla,

A couple of things you could try;

Check the voltage level of your LPT Port 1 to make sure it is 5 Volt TTL standard and not 3.3 Volt TTL.

Try configuring the Digital Trigger output as Active Low (this then connects to your laser PSU’s  TTL(L) input).

Choose an output pin number for your Digital Trigger that is not used anywhere else in your setup (even if any conflict of pin number is mapped to a different LPT Port).

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 12:16:13 PM »
When you activate the active low dobil 4V, and when the balance when we go for the max 1.5V pin8, the dog of the laser I connected to the input 0-5V ttl.jer the laser is already connected to the moshi controller, you have to connect skype and on webcam to see what is connected.
I have 2 in the computer LPT port, I tried on both the card and the same again.
If I start the act. low laser we immediately start
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 12:26:12 PM by jurbanek »
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
I think that in my plugin does not trigger properly with dig.out.take black and white image of the cross and then my whole time working laser. turn invert then nothing laser.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 01:29:28 PM »
I joined in from the dig.out plc.a, and input pulse for nonstop working, only when x changes direction then goes out, be extinguished as it should in the picture.