Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:43:33 AM

Author Topic: feedrate  (Read 2408 times)

feedrate
« on: December 27, 2012, 12:07:53 PM »
Dear members
I, am using this forum for quite a long time not as a member! Just see if I can find some interesting topic’s that could be useful.
Now I registered because I have a question for one of u guys( ladies).
I, am using a cnc router (homemade) 3axis  for dispensing glue on a surface. For more than 5 years using the mach3 software and this works properly at a speed of 4000mm/min  see motor config
I would like to arrange the total  feedrate with a analog signal (0-10 volt),would like to do this with the start Input,  and at the same time the feedrate is going up from 50 to 100% This make take place (the movement from 50 to 100%) in a few lines of the beginning of the program. The problem now is that when the gear pump is on, and the router is running at full speed the glue is not properly on the surface, when I use the M3 the router stops and the glue will drop a spot, and the seal is not strait!i lookt everywhere to find the a input where I can config the feed + and feed-
Without success.
So if there is anyone who has an idea, or a configuration that could work! I would be very grateful.
 I wish you al a nice start in 2013 and a good health.

Marc kay6400

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: feedrate
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »
What version are you using. In the latest version there were mods made to make the M3 instant instead of the dwell. There are also other relay functions that are instant.

M10P1  / M11P1

E1P0  / E1P1