Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:41:35 PM

Author Topic: Mach 3 Main screen Diagnostics  (Read 6585 times)

Mach 3 Main screen Diagnostics
« on: December 03, 2012, 09:20:51 PM »
I need some help, I had a computer (Lenovo) that had my Mach 3 for a Plasma Cutter on it and there was something wrong with the Computer that it would not Boot up right all the time. So i got a Dell and COPIED My WHOLE PROGRAM off the Lenovo onto the Dell. When I went to check all the settings I found in the Diagnostics Screen that PINS 1,2 and 3 were not lit up on the INPUT LINE. I checked all of the Pin and Port settings and they are the same on both computers, But the Dell does not show them as ACTIVE??. Can anyone tell me what is not set up right. I basically GHOSTED the whole program and it runs my Home/Limit fine but they are not lite up as active . Thanks for any help.
dave
Re: Mach 3 Main screen Diagnostics
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
Did you ever get an answer to your question. I have the same problem only it is pin one that will not light up and I can not find anyone who does plasma to help me
Re: Mach 3 Main screen Diagnostics
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 02:22:07 PM »
No One ever responded, It has been so long that I gave up as My Health has went down hill and looking to sell the whole system, I built a nice table and was getting the electronics all wired with Limit Switches and THC added. Then I come down with Metastatic Bone Cancer.

This is a 4x4 Viper Plasma System with a Gecko G540 set-up. Have a Brand New Hypertherm Powermax 80 that has only cut about 15 minutes of hand torch Aluminum stuff for my Son since I bought it, Have a Brand New Machine Torch for it also, Never been fired.