Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:38:22 PM

Author Topic: Early Teaser on new ModIO MP-03 Pendant plugin would like two voluenteers..  (Read 3978 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Early Teaser on new ModIO MP-03 Pendant plugin would like two volunteers for beta testing.
Requirements, you must have one of Peter Homann's ModIO MP-03 pendant kits, (completed and hardware working).
Please DON'T respond if you don't have a completed kit, and you're not really wanting to help.

Here is some of what has been added:

1). "Auto-Ranging", for setting up the position values of both the left and right 12 position switches.
basically, you set the pendant switch value you want the minimum and maximum values set for you,
for that position in the plugin, then match the position switch and push auto range button. It will calculate
the max and min values for that position, and add 10 point below and above it to ensure the range.

2). Function "Quick Pic" page, in where some common Mach3 functions, are available for you to map your User LEDs to
if for example you don't want to, or know how to use VB, or Brains.
for example: "Program Stop", Toggle M1, Teach, stop teach, set VAR, Goto VAR, Goto Zeros, and many others...
ALSO, there are 6 Macro Launchers, that you can tell it to launch any macro OEM or USER for advanced Probing routines etc..
This is for those that want to or can write VB macros.

3). Peter and I are also, bouncing around some "Legend Plate" ideas, in where you can have plates for the top, and bottom
of the pendant, that identify the buttons and knob-position functions (sorely needed in my opinion).

At any rate, if you are interested, and meet the requirements above, please send me an email to my poppabear email addy in my sig block below.

BTW2:  On my kit, since I got the "Locking E-stop" option, I took that single red top push button, in put it in the "Spindle" button hole,
it looks good there, and lets you know that it is a possibly dangerous button.

Scott

fun times
Hi Scott
i am willing to help 
I have one of Peter Homann's ModIO MP-03 pendant and using  plug-in  ver  MP-03v2-4
on my milling machine and now making a copy for my lathe
i have made some changes to the estop wiring
i have hard wired it to a two channel safety relay
 many thanks
Ian

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
I would like another beta tester if anyone is avail that has a MP-03 pendant.....

added alot of cool new stuff!! email me.....

Scott
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Quick Function Pick page screen shot.....
fun times