Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:04:42 PM

Author Topic: Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com  (Read 6600 times)

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com
« on: December 01, 2012, 02:19:30 PM »
Hello everyone,

We are nearing our five year anniversary and it is the holiday season so what better time to celebrate and give some stuff away! To help celebrate we will be holding a contest during the month of December 2012. Entering is easy and no purchase is necessary.

For the month of December 2012 we will be holding a drawing each week and giving away two $50 gift certificates for Soigeneris.com. We will draw two names out of a hat on Sunday from all entries the previous week (so we will draw on December 9, 16, 23, and 30).

Entering is easy. Go to http://www.soigeneris.com and take note of one of the items that are displayed on the front page. Then send an email to birt_j@soigeneris.com and tell me the name of one of the items you saw displayed on the front page. In the subject line please include the word ‘Contest’ (this will automatically sort the email into the correct folder) and include your full name and address. I will not be divulging, in any way, your personal information to anyone. The reason I’m asking for this information to verify that a real person, not a computer program, is sending in the entry. One entry per person per week is allowed and you may only win once. Pass the word around to your friends. Everyone is welcome to enter.

Please nobody try to spam me with multiple entries. I want this to remain fun and fair for everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

Jeff Birt
Soigeneris.com
Happy machining , Jeff Birt

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 06:32:22 PM »
Congratulations Jeff!!

Scott
fun times

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 08:56:04 AM »
Hopefully with many more years to come! Congrats on the success. Good quality, advice and service will do that.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 12:30:28 PM »
Thanks guys :)

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:08:09 AM »
The results are in from the first week of our contest. The winners are:

Alex Wiebe, Canada
Dan Pines, Israel

Congratulations Alex and Dan, an email has been sent to both of you with your code to receive $50 off your Soigeneris.com order.

The second week of the contest is now open, if you did not win previously you are eligible to enter again. Same rules as before.

Good luck to everyone in this week's contest.

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »
The results are in from the third week of our contest. The winners are:

David Wescott, USA
Karl Gross, USA

Congratulations David and Karl, an email has been sent to both of you with
your code to receive $50 off your Soigeneris.com order.

The last week of the contest is now open, if you did not win previously you are eligible to enter again. Same rules as before.

Good luck to everyone in this week's contest, here are the details on how to enter.

I wanted to have this little contest as a way of saying thanks and to give back to the DIY CNC community; I feel fortunate to be able to start and keep a small business running in an economic downturn and good fortune should be shared. It is also Christmas time so it seemed like a fun idea and running it for four weeks with two winners a week to allow more folks a chance to win. A few weeks ago I got a lot of guff from one list moderator and thought about calling off the whole thing off. My goal is not to annoy anyone. If you find the whole idea of this contest annoying then please let me know at the email address below.

For the month of December 2012 we will be holding a drawing each week and giving away two $50 gift certificates for Soigeneris.com. We will draw two names out of a hat on Sunday from all entries the previous week (so we will draw on December 9, 16, 23, and 30).

Entering is easy. Go to http://www.soigeneris.com and take note of one of the items that are displayed on the front page. Then send an email to birt_j@soigeneris.com and tell me the name of one of the items you saw displayed on the front page. In the subject line please include the word 'Contest' (this will automatically sort the email into the correct folder) and include your full name and address. I will not be divulging, in any way, your personal information to anyone. The reason I'm asking for this information to verify that a real person, not a computer program, is sending in the entry. One entry per person per week is allowed and you may only win once. Pass the word around to your friends. Everyone is welcome to enter.

Please nobody try to spam me with multiple entries. I want this to remain fun and fair for everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

Jeff Birt
Soigeneris.com

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »
The winners in the final week’s drawing were:

Colten Edwards of Canada
James Johnson of USA

Colten and James an email has been sent to you with details on how to use your $50 winnings at Soigeneris,com.

The past five years have been a great opportunity to meet a lot of new folks and find out a bit about the cool things you make with your machines. Thanks for your support and I’m hoping everyone has a happy and prosperous new year.

Thanks,

Jeff Birt
Soigeneris.com