Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:12:05 AM

Author Topic: Ford emblem G code  (Read 18540 times)

Ford emblem G code
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:30:05 PM »
I am new to Cnc and was looking for an easy project but need help. I would like to cut a few ford emblems and polish. My material is aluminum measuring 3 in wide and .750 thick. Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks
Scuba

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Ford emblem G code
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 06:58:49 AM »
Hi Scuba,

Brands of the World perhaps http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/logo/ford  should enable you to obtain the vector image you need. Other software would be better but LazyCam (free with Mach3) should enable you to create the GCode toolpath.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 01:29:59 PM »
WHICH ford logo were you looking for can you direct me to a picture of what you need. This is for your own personall use for training right????

(;-) TP
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:41:42 PM »
Yes this is something I thought I could practice on. I want the traditional oval with ford in it. Every one I find as far as a picture is so rough I can't figure out how to fix good enough in Art.
Thanks
Steve
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 03:45:54 PM »
Hi Scuba,

Brands of the World perhaps http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/logo/ford  should enable you to obtain the vector image you need. Other software would be better but LazyCam (free with Mach3) should enable you to create the GCode toolpath.

Tweakie.

Thanks Tweakie. I have recently purchase BOBCAD as well as BOBART and just studying. I have saved the image and when I bring to size it gets rough. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I am working on it.
Thanks again
Steve
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »
 ford logo engrave not to size just downloaded pic and put it to gcode