Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 09:33:05 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 not responding to button presses  (Read 3502 times)

Mach3 not responding to button presses
« on: November 20, 2012, 01:13:51 AM »
I have pokeys working for the most part. One issue I'm having is my spindle lower RPM is not working. Spindle raise RPM works just fine.

I can lower the spindle rpm by pressing the "-" key on the number pad or pressing the lower spindle icon on the screen.

I have verified that the button I'm using is working by looking at the pokeys configuration digital screen.

I even tried changing the plugin so that my spindle raise rpm button was going to lower the rpm instead and that didn't work either. Either i'm missing something or there is a bug in the latest plugin.

Button 164 and Button 163 are the two that I have assigned to my two buttons in the pokeys plugin config, but only one works.

Any ideas?
-Wes
Re: Mach3 not responding to button presses
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 10:00:43 PM »
Still haven't figured this one out.
-Wes

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »
Well, this is quite puzzling. We tested this and it works at it should. Button mapped to button 164 lowers the spindle rpm, 163 raises it.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 02:55:05 AM »
Well I have done a fresh install of Mach .66 and the latest pokeys .45 drivers. Still doesn't work. Even if I map it to a different button then the one I want to use, "up rpm" works "down rpm" doesn't. The on screen buttons work fine as do the keyboard buttons.

Is there an pokeys config file some were on my computer that could have got corrupted some how? I did a little bit of searching but didn't find anything.

Thanks
    -Wes

-Wes

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 05:16:21 AM »
Please export the complete plugin configuration and post it here.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope