Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:09:52 AM

Author Topic: Please Help!! Mach 3 homing issues  (Read 3386 times)

Please Help!! Mach 3 homing issues
« on: October 05, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
Hi,
I am new to this forum so any help would be greatly appreciated.  On the program run screen I am getting an abnormal condition message when I reference all axis home.  When I click on the abnormal condition tab it reads "Axis are not Refed to normal condition".  If I turn the controller on and jog around everything is fine normal condition appears until it homes out.   I ran a program with no problems until I increased the feed rate then the machine ran away.  Luckily I e stopped it before it crashed.  I am thinking that this has something to do with the abnormal condition message.  What could I try to fix this problem?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help!! Mach 3 homing issues
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »
Attach your xml and I will have a look to see if there is an issue with your config.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:15:28 PM »
Hi
Thanks for a reply.  Please bear with me because I am fairly new to cnc.  What xml are you looking for and where will I find it?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
Open Mach and look lower right at the profile name. Close Mach and go to the Mach3 folder and you will see a fiile with that name and a xml file extension. Copy it to your desktop and rename to trapshooter.xml then use the additional options on the reply page to attach it.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
Here it is. 

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »
Ah ok you are using the kFlop, you may have to ask Dynamotion for help as it is likely some setting in their plugin. I dont have one so cant look to see in the plugin.
Will have a look at the mach settings and if I see anything I will post.
Hood