Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:16:12 PM

Author Topic: Im NEW and I need HELP  (Read 1982 times)

Offline belin

•  37 37
    • View Profile
Im NEW and I need HELP
« on: October 05, 2012, 08:54:01 AM »
h guys...im very new at this mach 3 software and i guess being a girl sort of puts me in a different position than most when attempting to use a cnc machine ...LOL

im hoping that a few of you guys can attempt to help me by dumbing down this mach 3 software for me
as im having so much trouble getting my head around it...

ive watched all the youtube tutorial videos and like always with the tutorial videos they immmediately assume everyone can understand their terminology just because they understand it..

at present i brought a chinese cnc 3040 and ive got the mach 3 software in place and bothe the software and the machine appear to be co-ordinating as i can move the drivers axis with the Jog Mode...

thats about as far as ive got...lOL

i guess i need some tutoring DUMB STYLE...

like here is a question...

how do i set a type of perimeter in the software to have it recognise the table size and or where i may place a piece of material on the table to be engraved...

oh i forget to mention i only brought this machine to do flat surface engraving...not milling

so if someone can help me out with that first question about getting the machine and the software co-ordinated....something like a HOME POINT....then that would be a great help...

guys ...thank you in advance and i sure hope there maybe a few of you guys who are willing to answer question from this crazy girl

regards Belin

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Im NEW and I need HELP
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:29:00 AM »
Belin, I have sent you a PM.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!