Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 01:12:59 PM

Author Topic: Location of xml File  (Read 2933 times)

Location of xml File
« on: September 17, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »
Hi,
I get a pokeys 56u and want to install the software . The pokeys.dll I have copy in the Mach3/plugin folder . What is the xml-file and where I must place the xml file ? .

Thanks

Hans

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: Location of xml File
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 01:35:55 AM »
Hi, Hans

Which xml file do you mean? If you have copied the PoKeys.dll in the Mach3/Plugins folder, follow the instructions in the manual (PoKeys Pulse Engine and Mach3 plugin manual - http://www.poscope.com/productattachments/index/download?id=77).
I would suggest you to also download the latest BETA version (3.0.39) of software and upgrade the firmware.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 02:20:11 AM »
Hi ,
when I extract the pokeys plugin software there are 3 files the pokeys.dll , the pdf plugin manual and the kbd48CNC_SettingsNew.xml file .
What is the xml-file and where must be place ?

Thanks

Hans

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 02:27:07 AM »
Do you have kbd48CNC keyboard connected to the PoKeys board? If you do, open the PoKeys plugin, go to import/export and import kbd48CNC settings from that file.
If you don't have kbd48CNC keyboard, then just delete this file.

Anyway, if you install the latest software, a new plugin is automatically installed in C:\Mach3\Plugins folder and you don't need to copy it manually. If you did copy it, install the software again to be sure you have the latest plugin.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope