Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 07:32:20 PM

Author Topic: i need help!  (Read 3704 times)

i need help!
« on: August 26, 2012, 01:00:00 PM »
Hi am a new user off Mach 3 and can't get mine spindle working properly  the motor wil no run it say pwm run to minimum setting
and i have a very stange sound wen runing the X-Y ans Z axis  is  like it have a bump in it
is there someone who can help me fix the probleem
thx Stephane
Re: i need help!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 06:06:57 AM »
A single rapid step when reversing indicates possibly your step/direction settings or wiring is reversed. 
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:11 AM »
Sry but I do not understand a word of what you have written
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »
Here some more info about mine cnc machine it was working properly before I HAVE DONE SOME CUTING whit it
.just got bad luck  the power supply is blown up and also one of the print Sheets I've replaced them all and now
i can't get mine spindle working properly  the motor wil no run it say pwm run to minimum setting
and i have a very stange sound wen runing the X-Y ans Z axis  is  like it have a bump in it
thx Stephane
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:06:35 PM by odyxeus »
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 02:25:08 PM »
Here some more info about mine cnc machine it was working properly before I HAVE DONE SOME CUTING whit it
.just got bad luck  the power supply is blown up and also one of the print Sheets I've replaced them all and now
i can't get mine spindle working properly  the motor wil not run it say pwm run to minimum setting
and i have a very strange sound wen runing the X-Y ans Z axis  is  like it have a bump in it
thx Stephane
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »
i have a TM multi-use Heavy duty power tool model numbe r99319
220v-50hz
500-20000 r/m

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,197 9,197
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 03:47:58 AM »
Hi Stephane,

Perhaps some more details of your machine and it’s set-up may be helpful in identifying the problem.

If you have an occasional ‘tick’ when driving your stepper motors from one end to the other end of an axis travel then this could indicate ‘lost steps’. If any of your stepper motors make this occasional ‘tick’ when stationary then I would suspect the problem is electrical noise.

Is your limit switches and e-stop wiring made with shielded cable ??

Also….If you return to the main forum page then carry out a search for ‘lost steps’ you will find many suggestions, some of which may be helpful to resolving your problem.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:08 PM »
Hi thx for all youre info and time
 i got mine X-Y and Z working properly the bump is out of it  something in window was not right
 now only mine spindle is still not runing  i guess something in the config is not right if someone know how to do it can you help me to configure mine spindle so it wil work
tthx al ready Stef