Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:21:53 AM

Author Topic: Documentation for Calibrate MPG  (Read 3015 times)

Documentation for Calibrate MPG
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Please tell me where I find the documentation for Calibrate MPG.

Thanks

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Documentation for Calibrate MPG
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
Dont think there is anything but then again its not really needed as the Calibrate MPG from Function Configs menu is straightforward enough. Just remember to save in between each step of it.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 01:58:47 PM »
You must understand how it works!  So to you it is makes sense.  But for me, I don't understand.  That is why I asked if there was any documentation that I could read.  It does not make any sense to me.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 02:08:07 PM »
Ok I will explain, choose the MPG from the list of 3 possible, if only one is used then it will already have it chosen.
Click on call detent button and the message will tell you to turn the MPG one click, you should then see 4 in the box, click calculate then Save.
Next click on Call Max Speed button, you will get a message saying Turn MPG quickly then Calc so turn MPG as fast as you can and then stop and press Calc button then save.
Last option I am not sure if it works or not, it was a trial thing way back in time and what it is meant for is the transition speed between Step and Velocity mode if you have the MPG in that mode. Setting it is just the same as the other two options, click the button, read the message and do what it says then calculate and save and thats you done. Personally I never use the last mode (Step/Velocity) with my MPG so I only do the first two steps.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 05:22:25 AM »
Thank you