Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:52:41 AM

Author Topic: Unable to load my NC-File  (Read 6178 times)

Unable to load my NC-File
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:47:31 AM »
When I am trying to load a NC file I get this: "ERROR,# Expand File not found at:
C:\Mach\ScreenSetMacros\1024.set\Masters\Headers\CopyRightAndLicence Notice.mls" and the file will not load.
 I can load a wizardfile and run the machine, but not a file made by me which I could before.
 What to do? Thanks

Sivtek

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to load my NC-File
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 08:06:41 AM »
Sounds like you are trying to load a file with a mls extension, ie not the correct file.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 08:42:15 AM »
Thanks for answere, but I do think its a correct file <i am trying to load, see atch.

Sivtek

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 09:28:29 AM »
Loads fine here, how are you trying t load it?
If you still cant manage then attach your xml and I will see if it loads here with your xml.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
Hi, here is my xml file. I might not explained me god enough. The file loads on my Mach3 and mill, but it is when I hit the STAR butten the mesage poop up.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 11:23:59 AM »
Ah ok I would imagine it is an issue with your screenset then, load the standard one and see if it still happens.

Hood
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »
I loaded the standard screenset and it worked OK on the PC, the file loaded and the file ran OK. BUT the mill did not, not a sound , complete deed. I am confused and unhappy.
I have uninstalled and installed the MAHC3 to no help.
The funny thing is that the wizard in MASH3 runs OK (it is a -tap file) but not the one I load from my cam program (CamBam with nc-file). Have not had any problems before. It all started when I tried to load and run "MachStdMill" software and then unloaded it.
What to do??

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
I think MSM does some trcky things with Mach and it may well be the problem, you would be best seeking Daves advice on the situation.
Hood
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »
Yip pi, I manget to get it working again. Delited ALL the mxl files, also the backups mxl files and installed the MACH3 again. Then I installed the mxl files supplied with my mill, a littel bit of fintuning and all is OK.
Jut another little question. I am trying to make my own profile this time and have managed to clone a new one called "MyMill". MyMill is under the Mach3 loader and I want to make a shortcut to it. Put it on the desktop, but is unable to do this. Have read the instruction but can not figure it out. Nothing happen when i rightclick MyMill as in the instruction. Can some guide me?

Thanks a lot Hood for your afford trying to help me.

Regards

Sivtek