Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 08:02:41 AM

Author Topic: error set files missing  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
error set files missing
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:44:27 PM »
I have the NFS wizards on my mill and just read about the turn additions. I then verified it was working on my computer that had previously run NFS. It was. I then downloaded the wizards into a thumbdrive and extracted them into my C/Mach3/Turnaddons. I see the wizards but get the message. I have a licensed copy but if I remember correctly, I had this same issue loading the MSM stuff quite a while back. When I figure this stuff out it will be in my dreams as they are closing the coffin lid. ;D
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
Re: error set files missing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
I guess I should have asked. How can I fix it?
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 07:53:00 AM »
I dont quite follow your problem. If you download the NSFturn zip file form this forum, then uncompress it on the PC into the Turnaddons folder it ought to all be there.

Id guess form the message the .set file got lost in your copy from the first machine.

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 09:12:19 AM »
Ron, Thanks for the response. I actually opened the version on 1 of my computers to verify the turn wizards where there. Upon verification, I copied the entire NFS folder from my C/Mach3/turnaddons/NFS. I will try to load the whole folder from the download not from the existing one in my pc. If there is a problem, I can find out how to cause it. Thanks again

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
I went back and reloaded it off the sites files instead of mine. Worked great (the loading, as I havent tested any wizards). Thanks