Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 10:12:59 AM

Author Topic: Remember state return  (Read 3721 times)

Remember state return
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
I’m using a “OEM Button  Pause Preparation Move” in a Feed Hold Sub in a macropump. There are two, Cancel and OK, buttons in the dialog box and I cant seem to find a way to read the return from the call. I read the MachMsg like this:
 Ret =MachMsg("Torch Failed to start","Torch",2) ‘2 = Abort, Retry, Ignore buttons .
Any help on how to read this would be appreciated.

OEM Button  Pause Preparation Moves                                         285
OEM Button  Pause (remember state)                                           286

Return to paused state   285
Remember paused state   286

Thanks,
Tony

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
Re: Remember state return
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:47:57 AM »
Hi Tony - I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want. If you mean you want to know whether cancel or ok was hit on the prep move box I'm not sure you can.
Your Ret =MachMsg("Torch Failed to start","Torch",2) will just pop up a dialog with the three buttons, abort, retry and ignore and return 3, 4 or 5. but with no connection to the prep move dialog.
Can you explain more - post your code maybe.

Ian
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 01:20:08 PM »
Thanks Ian,
I would like to read the return value of the prep move box. The MachMsg line was just an example of how some boxes can be read. I Didn't mean to muddy the waters. I have worked around it but it would be cleaner and easier if I knew if the Cancel button was hit in the subroutine.

As an example if the OK button was hit the next line in the sub may have been "Cycle Start". If Cancel was hit the next line may be Stop and Rewind.

I'll live with it.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:23:05 PM by Tony Bullard »
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
listen to me carefully.....I want to tell you something about helicopter  ahh!!!!you can buy rc ,too.i would like to see you>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------
Rc Hobby|Rc Helicopter Reviews|Rc Helicopter