Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 02:34:15 AM

Author Topic: Just have to say...  (Read 2828 times)

Just have to say...
« on: December 08, 2011, 07:31:10 PM »
Wow. I'm 2 weeks in, and all of 2 days into licensed Mach 3 so I can run more than 500 lines, and I am totally, completely, off the wall, hooked.

I haven't had this much fun with my clothes on, well, ever! I've made a few basic pieces and am rapidly learning. My wife may kill me as I'm in the garage every night from when I get home from work until midnight.

I've been lurking here and on CNCZone for about a year, so thanks everyone for convincing me to take the plunge. What a blast!
Re: Just have to say...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »
you'll have to start worrying when she finds ally swarf in the bed, damb stuff gets everywhere.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
 ;D   

Your future sponser,

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »
a few words of advice, when she calls you in for dinner GO RIGHT THEN...NEVER EVER EVER SAY..."I will be there in 15 minutes"  That NEVER happens!

Take your shoes off in the garage.

Dont ever refer to the machine as the name you have given her to your wife........ as a matter of fact done refer to it as a "HER" either!

Make a gift for her..... YOUR WIFE I MEAN using the machine...... wooden signs, lithopanes......something..... it will buy you some time

ohhh and wear your saftey glasses, just not at the dinner table :)

have fun and remember... pictures are worth more then a thousand words........

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:05:19 AM »
My wife may kill me as I'm in the garage every night

Hey Bucko,
Seems Cupid's arrow of cnc has  found another target.
Mach certainly has a nice personality, but like the wife, also to has it's quirks, which after time
one either comes to accept, change or live with. One cannot dispute the fact that it will do as told
 and not talk back. The problem one finds is that it is rather lumpy when you try to get your hands
 around the whole thing and  and dosen't like to  wash clothes or feed it's mate. Just thought
I would give you a heads up since being cold, hungry, and without pillowing can become
old quickly.

BTW, watch out for sponsors like Brett, they share code a lot in their neck of the woods.
 :) ;) :D ;D
RICH