Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:40:45 PM

Author Topic: Newfangled Solutions  (Read 6136 times)

Newfangled Solutions
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:14:55 AM »
I just purchased Newfangled Solutions and when I was downloading PDF instruction file and the connection was lost before it finished.
Where can i find a link to down load the file, I tried the Newfangled solutions website and you cannot download unless you buy it and I have bought it.
Any Help would be appreciated
formtool
Re: Newfangled Solutions
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:39 PM »
Hi formtool:

Here's an online link to the instructions in question. 

http://www.machsupport.com/docs/Addons_Manual_v2_75.pdf

It seems that it sometimes take a little time to get replies here.  If you're to pushy they get a little snippy.
There's at least one person here that I know of that knows what he's doing so it can be well worth the wait.
(Not referring to myself; I'm a complete novice.)

MetalShavings

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
And you are not making it any better for yourself are you??

Welcome aboard Formtool. I see you have the link to the Manual. You have to remember this a "backpage" that is seldom travelled and it may take a while before anyone notices you.

IF you have an important question and NEED a fast responce start at the MAIN page. IF it ends up being minor they can move in BACK to here BUT you will be seen (;-) and responded too.

SOme people just heap coals on their head and can't figure out WHY it keeps burning their head.

(;-) TP

(;-) TP
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:02:57 PM by BR549 »
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:26 PM »
I am responsible for the Newfangled wizards, and I try to check this forum at least once each day. I do prefer to keep topics related to the wizards in this section, so I only have to check one place.

I do my best to check at least once a day, sometimes more. And I try to fix issues as quickly as possible.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
Thank you Ron:

I appreciate your replies.  I may have found the answer to my own question but, as is sometimes the case, that potential answer sometimes leads to further questions.

I'll explain on my original post if that's OK.  I don't want to hijack this members concerns by leading this thread off on a different tangent.

Thanks again.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 04:21:26 PM »
ron, i just purchased a router with mach3 and i need to know how to get my NF license on the new computer.i looked in the folder and got lost.
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:49:54 PM »
ok ron, never mind. i totally forgot the license in the mach 3 folder was called Wizlic.dat. sooo as soon as i put that in, it works like a charm. thought i was loosing my friggin mind. lol