Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:26:06 AM

Author Topic: USB TO PARALLEL  (Read 60964 times)

Re: USB TO PARALLEL
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:55 AM »
As it was said, our PLCM-series devices are MACH3 motion controllers(USB and Ethernet), not just USB-to-LPT converters. While english manuals are preparing now, for further info, you can apply with specific questions via e-mail specified above.

RICH, You can check our info in "Plugins" section.

BR
Purelogic RnD team
BR,
Purelogic RnD team

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 04:31:55 AM »
Certainly the OP might want to reflect on how and how not to word his posts if he wants to get help but I think he's long gone.

For me it raises the question of HOW and with WHOM exactly does someone arrange to have a product listed on the downloads page? To me it's allways seemed a little one-sided that you can only (officially) advertise your 3rd party product in the somewhat obscure "Third party software and hardware support forum" UNLESS it would seem, it requires a plugin. In that case it seems you can get a "full colour" ad on the "downloads" section.

That said, as far as this particular offering is concerened, reply #7 made me raise an eyebrow. The only "requests" I've seen are from people complaining that they don't respond to contacts about their products.

Ian
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 05:32:55 AM »
Because links on download page at the present time leads to the russian version of website, we found it reasonable to specify email here.
We check and reply all inquiries coming to us.
BR,
Purelogic RnD team

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 05:57:17 AM »
purelogic,
Does the product work seamlessly with Mach?
What are the know bugs? or What stage of development is the device at?
Does it address backlash or define any limitations as compared to using the PP?

Guess I'll waite to see the English manuals and then some reviews on the devices.

RICH
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 06:20:28 AM »
Of course it works with Mach3(is it really worth to discuss?). We developed special motion plugin for PLCM series, so it works with Mach3 only.
As for known bugs, all bugs reported we usually fix in 1-2 weeks, and as far as internal firmware is easy to update, products are available without known bugs.
Key features are listed in the Plugins section. Devices don't support backlash at the moment.

We'll inform community as soon as English manuals are available.

BR,
Purelogic RnD team

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 06:50:51 AM »
is it really worth to discuss
Well yes, it's your product and desire to promote it. Need to understand that as a new product users will be interested in it's funtionality and any shortcomings the product may have as compared to what they are currently using. We have all been through a developement of some newproduct and certainly don't
want to end up with another piece sitting on the shelf. Not being negative.

I think the English manuals will remove the current cloud over the products.
Till then,
RICH

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »
RIch you made a good point . I had hoped to get a mach libary section for manuals started with little support offered . IT could ONLY help the support end a ton.

But here comes a completely UNKNOWN product and gets a front page position.

It would be different IF they were here every day to support it BUT we all know how that turns out. Every Body ELSE ends up having to do all their support work.

Might be time to think about it, (;-) TP

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »
Is there possibly a lot of talk on the Yahoo forum about this unit (I don't visit there much anymore)?

I haven't hear anything about this and it's already on the downloads page?

I need to wake up or something...  :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 01:52:11 PM »
Well this was the point I was making in my post above really - HOW does this stuff get there? do you pay? do you have to be in some private circle? do you have to do a special handshake? what? I'll soon be hopefully getting my new DTHC to market and a full colour ad couldn't hurt things. It doesn't need a plugin though so maybe I'm sunk  ::)

Cheers

Ian

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »
Well this was the point I was making in my post above really - HOW does this stuff get there? do you pay? do you have to be in some private circle? do you have to do a special handshake? what? I'll soon be hopefully getting my new DTHC to market and a full colour ad couldn't hurt things. It doesn't need a plugin though so maybe I'm sunk  ::)

Cheers

Ian

Yep, I was kind of backing your thoughts as well as adding my own. I guess talking to Brian is the key at this point?

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)