Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 11:45:53 AM

Author Topic: CSMIO/IP-S Ethernet Motion Controller (CNC)  (Read 33227 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: CSMIO/IP-S Ethernet Motion Controller (CNC)
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 03:17:22 AM »
Thanks Andrew,
 the threading itself looks good but I am wondering about the slow pullout at the end of the thread. Will that be normal or is that due to the lathe it is being used on? If it is normal will that be improved on as you develop further or is that how it will always be?
If you look at this vid of my lathe you will see as the tool gets to the end of the thread the pullout is rapid and thus there is no need for a relief groove, the thread ends cleanly. You will see the threading at approx 3mins 20 secs for the internal thread and 8 mins 50 for the external.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaX2t2x-GQ&feature=plcp
Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: CSMIO/IP-S Ethernet Motion Controller (CNC)
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 04:06:31 AM »
I have searched for info on your Arbah drives but it all seems to be in Polish which unfortunately I dont speak/read and on-line translators dont do a great jog of the technical language.
Do you have a manual in English?
Also any info on prices as they look to be nice drives from the little I can understand from the manual.
I downloaded the software but it seems a drive must be connected to have a look at it, is there any way I can open the software without a drive connected so I can have a look through it?
Hood

Hood