Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:26:00 PM

Author Topic: LAPTOP GRAPHICS DISPLAY  (Read 3423 times)

Offline nige

•  23 23
  • feel the force
    • View Profile
LAPTOP GRAPHICS DISPLAY
« on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:28 AM »
HI ALL
is it posible to put mach 3 on my laptop its on old compaq armada m300 running win2k i tried to install but thr prog only shows some of the gui i have only 640 480 or 800 by 600 pixels ? or do i (can i) get / need other drivers ??

Hood

Re: LAPTOP GRAPHICS DISPLAY
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 03:55:26 PM »
Computer sounds a bit low spec for Mach and also Laptops can sometimes be problematic.
 For you GUI question, you can load a  smaller screenset, I am sure there is one for 800 x 600, another thing you could try is under config tab then General Config you can choose Auto screen enlarge.
Hood

Offline nige

•  23 23
  • feel the force
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 08:30:02 AM »
thanks hood
will try to sort out.........when machine is not busy... screen is no problem as we have many machines its just that the old prog ran on that lappy so even if we have to change it its no big deal im switching between two pc's at the mo  ::)
one question
would it be ok to offer my services on the forum i work part time at the mo and am a reasonable modeller using a variety of cad cam progs is there a section for this type of service ??

« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:33:19 AM by nige »

Hood

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »
one question
would it be ok to offer my services on the forum i work part time at the mo and am a reasonable modeller using a variety of cad cam progs is there a section for this type of service ??

Best bet would be for you to send a  private message to  Benny (ynneb), he is Admin and I think it would be his decision.

Hood