Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 11:49:07 PM

Author Topic: Need samples of toolchange VB and/or Ladder running on PLC.  (Read 2285 times)

I continue to slog away at trying to get my toolchanger working, see here- http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,17567.0.html

Note: the last 3 or 4 pages are the only ones that are germain currently. The earlier pages applied to a totally different setup than the one I am trying to get working now.

Truth is, that their are several people who have done exactly what I am trying to do now. Sadly, I cannot get any of them to help me. Believe me, I tried!

Anyway, I am dead stopped until I can get some samples of what people have running as M6Start and the VB/LL code running on their PLC. I have established modbus communication, but cant figure out how to get registers in Mach and on the PLC, communicating. mabie I should say that I, need help getting Mach to talk to the PLC and vice versa. I can only do this by writing code for the PLC. I have what is proven good code for Mach, but cannot find anything as far as samples of what people have running on their PLC's

I am in need of samples of M6start code and PLC code that work together on your machines. I hope that this will help me write what I need for my PLC. BTW, if anyone well versed in these things will help me out on the phone or via email, I stand ready to GLADLY accept such help! I also stand ready to send you a case or two of beer. Yes, I am getting desperate!

Best,
Nate.

Re: Need samples of toolchange VB and/or Ladder running on PLC.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 10:32:51 PM »
Nobody? :(