Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:22:55 PM

Author Topic: NFS Wizards: Preview Issues  (Read 3640 times)

Offline AndyG

•  14 14
    • View Profile
NFS Wizards: Preview Issues
« on: May 22, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
I posted the below question into the general catagory and someone was kind as to suggest posting it here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Greetings. No matter which of the NFS Wizard operations I employ, when I get to the point to Preview it, I only get a rectangle. I can manipulate the rectangle (pan, move, zoom), however it does not show the tool path. Even if I employ a Circular Pocket, or Cut Arc the Preview still shows a rectangle! ? Please help.
Re: NFS Wizards: Preview Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »
What NFS version are you using? The preview page now includes both a toolpath screen and a code window. With that we can tell if you are not generating code or have a toolpath display issue.

The latest version is in a sticky topic on this forum. The version number will appear at the top right corner of the first wizard screen.

Offline AndyG

•  14 14
    • View Profile
Re: NFS Wizards: Preview Issues
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »
Ron,

I believe that I know what my problem was. I thank God for you and others being so willing to help. I had designated the worktable increments incorrectly. So a combination of my worktable being huge, and the part being very small made it appear that there was no part at all. I am still reading, learning and gleaning from others such as yourself.

Thank you,
Andy