Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 06:13:34 PM

Author Topic: Rotating Image in LazyCAM  (Read 4350 times)

Offline AndyG

•  14 14
    • View Profile
Rotating Image in LazyCAM
« on: May 22, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
I read the threads about the various manners by which the image can be moved, and zoomed, however, I would like to rotate the image to see the tool path of a pocketed rectangle. The thread says to use the scroll button of the mouse, and that by pressing it and moving the mouse that this operation can be accomplished.
This does not work for me. Can someone please post again, how to do this? I have checked that the mouse is set up correctly, and it is (the scroll button is set up in "normal" mode, to scroll 3 lines). I have tried various settings with the mouse scroll button (3 lines, screen, MS compatibility only/or not) with no success.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: Rotating Image in LazyCAM
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 04:08:26 PM »
Press down and hold the scroll wheel,then move the mouse to rotate the graphics
......works on all my pc's when in LC .......
RICH

Offline AndyG

•  14 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 08:52:57 AM »
Thank you Rich. I did read that this was the manner in which this operation was carried out, however, it does not work for me.
When I do this, the mouse freezes on screen, and physically moving the mouse in my hand does not create any movement.
I am a Programmer/Analyst and do understand the instructions.

I will try replacing the mouse, and perhaps installing on a different computer, however before going through this, I wanted to
know if you have any other suggestions?

Thank you, Andy

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 11:52:55 AM »
Andy,
Not really ...... ???
RICH