Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:37:34 PM

Author Topic: Hood.....where is he?  (Read 10992 times)

Hood.....where is he?
« on: April 27, 2011, 05:52:40 AM »
Apologies for posting this here but it is the most noticeable place.
For anyone wondering where Hood has disappeared to,he is in hospital.It doesn`t appear to be too serious now but I believe it was a blue light job in the middle of the night to get him to accident and emergency.
Apparently he had dropped a pound coin and it had rolled down a drain before he caught it,thus triggering a massive heart attack.:D :D

Seriously,it seems to be gall bladder problems.
I will update this as I learn more.

Mark.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Hood.....where is he?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:53:08 AM »
Wishing you a speedy recovery Hood.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:10:00 AM »
same here, we miss you already.

He'll have cnc'd his bed before he gets out.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:57:35 AM »
I was hoping the router took another lightning strike.
Get well soon.
Kind regards,
Russ
Get that man a laptop .... STAT !
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »
:( bad news Hood, my wife had a similar thing and it was very painful Indeed (for her at least). Hope it settles down soon and you can go back to life as you'd prefer it to be.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
Thanks so much for posting Mark.  I have hit Hood up a couple times on Skype in the past week and have been worried about the tosser.  Tell him to get to feeling better soon.  We all miss him.  Also sent you a PM Mark.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

andrewm

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »
Hope You Have A Speedy Recovery Hood

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
Hood,
Wish you a speedy recovery Hood.
RICH
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 03:10:13 AM »
I believe he is now out of hospital but understandably needing a bit rest before he tackles that drain cover looking for his pound. :D
No doubt he will be along soon to play it all down.
I hear the paramedics who carried the fat tosser out to the ambulance are being treated for pulled muscles,back strain etc. :D

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
Ha ha thanks, and Mark, its no laughing matter, it wasn't a £1 coin it was actually a £2 one  :o

Russ, have a netbook that I got brought in for me but afraid there is no wifi coverage in the Hospital, yes I know you may be shocked that we don't have such service but to be honest when high on morphine I think its probably best anyway.

Have finished a course of intravenous antibiotics and have elected to come home and continue a course in  tablet form and will be booked in shortly for an op to remove the gall bladder. Could have stayed in and waited for a slot (2 to 3 days)  but I hate Hospitals. Its not the places or the staff I dislike, they are amazing, its also not the cost as it doesnt cost anything and even the food is pretty good.  Its just you realise what the 24hrs in a day actually are when you are doing nothing, its a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time. At home I can rest, get on with some stuff and keep myself occupied.

Anway thanks again for the thanks.

Hood