Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 12:54:23 PM

Author Topic: Looking for a proper step by step guide  (Read 2710 times)

Looking for a proper step by step guide
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:41:45 PM »
Hello,

I've got PoKeys installed and it is working well, I've got the following functions working:

- MPG
- Cont-MPG selector switch
- X,Y, Z axis selector switch
- Velocity, Single step, Multiple step selector switch
- 1.000, 0.100, 0.010, 0.001 selector switch.

however I have 6 more switches I would like to configure and I only have 2 OEM triggers left - so I am looking for some alternate solution.

The switches will need to do the following functions:

- Cycle Start (OEM)
- cycle stop (OEM)
- go to zero (OEM)
- Z auto zero (button VB Script)
- REference all home (OEM)
- TAB (OEM)

as you can see there are not enough OEM triggers (there are a total of 15) to set these functons up with OEM triggers.

I have all the necessary pins defined in PoKeys configuration properly - one by one assigned them to the proper OEM triggers and those work.
I am looking for a guide (step by step as I am still a newby when it comes to macros and brains) on how to set these up using the Input LED configuration screen under the plugin configuration for PoKeys. Also as you can see there is a VB script  - I tried to add this to with the script editor to the corresponding Input LED button but while I pushed the button on the screen it triggered the script - when pushed the hardware button all it did is to flash the LED beside the input button on the screen.

Can please somebody help? Attached is the control panel I would like to make it work.

Thanks Oxxyfx.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 12:45:17 PM by oxxyfx »
Re: Looking for a proper step by step guide
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:45:52 PM »
Thanks for reading. All works now, I figured it out.